Sunday, October 22, 2017

Breaking,Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood, Says ‘I Seek Freedom For My Soul’

| | Leave a Comment
Rev.Fr.Patrick Henry Edet

It was quiet unfortunately that the Rev.Father Patrick Henry Edet Resigned from Priest Hood.

A Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet, Has Resigned From The Priesthood, And Quits The Catholic Church.

ALSO READ: My husband seeks his father’s permission before intercourse, wife tells court

Edet Asked To Be Addressed As Reverend Patrick Edet, While Adding That He Could Still Be Called Father On A Lighter Note.

“From Today Henceforth, I Cease To Be A Catholic Priest, In My Spirit And In My Soul… I Forgive Those Who Will Criticize Me, I Live For God…I Seek Freedom For My Soul. As I Leave, I Leave Smiling, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE,” He Said On A Facebook Post.

Source: Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment